Thursday, February 5, 2009

Launsching! Launching!!


People, like i announced on facebook that i have just started to be blogging at exactly 12:2 something pm. I will just bombard this blog o mine with ish i wouldn't want to put down in a diary(i remember what happened last time i did that- momsie got an unbelievable read) Wetin i dey talk self.... ohhhh.. yeah i remember.. words i'll put up here will be on how i perceive things bodering on the spiritual, emotional, phisycal and stuff some see as just 'vain'. I'm not so sure i'll care how some might feel about them( shebi na me think am... so i fit write am now).. note to those people- 4th & 5th ammendment U.S. and the freedom of speech thingy(s) we have running here in naija. Sha sha.. moving on ya'll will get to see my work, i'll put up my album reviews and some of the underground ish i'm working on. At that, i declare this blog officially LAUNSCHED!!! yes LAUNSCHED!!!!!

1 comment: